|Seth decorated my hair with flowers; then I had him take a picture!|
I got it halfway on her and could barely get it back off of her! There was no way her other arm was going in the little dress. So I’ll probably try to make her another one sometime. Next time, I won’t use the pattern bodice. I’ll copy the bodice size from one of her other dresses. The skirt part of it is plenty big enough. I had fun adding the little appliquéd heart as a finishing touch.
My next sewing project is curtains for Seth’s room. I brought this puppy material from the States, intending to make curtains for him from it.
When we moved into this house, however, and I saw the size of our windows, I thought, “There is no way I’ll have enough of that material for his curtains.”
Yesterday BJ and I measured the windows to have curtains made for our living room and dining room. (I do not have THAT much material on hand to do those myself, and sewing them by hand would take forever!) We measured Seth’s windows too while we were at it. I got out the puppy material again just in case it might work. Seth and I were both really excited to find that I had just enough material for his curtains! They are cut out now, and I'm ready to get started.